- We recognize there are many groups doing great things for the community; we will try to support as many organizations/programs as we can.
- Requests are to be submitted in writing on your organization's letterhead and describe the event, date, and sponsorship levels. We do not accept requests via phone.
- Requests must be for organizations that serve communities in which we have branch locations.
- We evaluate requests that align with Tech CU's values. We will consider festivals, parades, table/booth events, networking events, chamber of commerce/rotary organizations, trade shows, marketing/advertising opportunities, and non-profit volunteering opportunities for Tech CU employees.
- We are unable to fund requests for an individual's travel expenses, trips or tours, pledges, titles, tuition, dues, subscriptions, religious activities, political lobbying/campaigns, or camps.
Requests can be mailed to:
Tech Credit Union, Attn: Marketing Department, 10951 Broadway, Crown Point, IN 46307
Requests can be emailed to:
Best wishes for a successful event!
Due to the number of requests received, please allow up to 30 days for a response.