Make payments online or on-the-go via Tech CU mobile and tablet apps.1
It's the most convenient and safe way to receive, view, manage and pay your bills.
- Bill Pay is FREE when you send at least one payment each month.
- Pay bills via Online Banking, Mobile Apps or Mobile Web banking.
- 24/7 Bill Pay user support via a toll-free number.
- Comprehensive bill management - ability to receive, view, manage and pay bills through one secure site.
- Email notifications - you can receive email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, upcoming payments and more.
- Automate payments - schedule automatic payment rules for each payee.
- View your payment history for 12-months.
- Online reports - easily create custom payment reports.
- Pay nearly anyone in the United States.
- CD ROM - request a year-end CD of all your bills and payments (fee applies).
- Online help screens and live person support are available to answer your questions whenever they arise.
- Free e-Statements are available to help make record keeping easy.
Learn more by watching our Bill Pay demo (audio)
1Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
Log in to get started.
If you currently have a Tech CU Checking account, simply access your account via Online Banking or Mobile Banking and click on the "Pay Bills" tab to add the service to your account. You'll receive an email notification once your service is ready to use.
24/7 Bill Pay Support
Call (866) 468-4860 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, to research payments or if you have questions on using the service.
If you would like to cancel Bill Pay service, login to Online Banking and choose "Cancel Bill Pay" from the "Secure Forms" link in the main menu.