Manage your finances anywhere, anytime with our Mobile Banking services. It's a fast, secure and free1 way to:
- Check your account balances.
- Review transaction history.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Receive, view, pay and mange your bills.2
- Deposit checks with Mobile apps.3
- Locate Tech CU branches & surcharge-free ATMs.
Best of all, you can choose whether you want to use a simple text message, your mobile web browser or our free app for faster access to your finances on the go...with the same security as Online Banking.
Get started today! Download our app to your smartphone or use your mobile device's web browser to access mobile banking. Visit the Login Help / Enroll page for instructions on first-time user activation.
Mobile Banking Apps
Download our FREE Mobile Banking apps for iPhone, iPad, Android phone/tablet or Kindle Fire and you'll have the latest in Mobile Banking optimized for your mobile device. Visit the Login Help / Enroll page for instructions on first-time user activation.
With iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones, you can deposit checks securely anytime with the Mobile Check Deposit feature of the app. Just tap the app and snap a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.3
Mobile Web Banking
Don't have a smartphone? Our Mobile Web Banking allows you to access your account at www.techcu.org from almost any web-enabled device. Visit the Login Help / Enroll page for instructions on first-time user activation.
Text Message Banking
Activate Text Message Banking and you'll have quick access to the information you need to stay on top of your finances. Just use a PC to access Online Banking and click on the"Additional Services" tab, then click the "Mobile Banking & Alerts" link to securely enable your mobile phone.
It's as easy as texting a friend! Simply send a text message to 454545 with any of the commands below to immediately receive the information you want.
- BAL (primary account balance)
- BAL ALL (all account balances)
- LAST (last 5 transactions on primary account)
- BAL CHK (balances of checking accounts)
- BAL SAV (balance of savings account)
- TRANS (transfer funds to primary account)
- STOP (deactivate text message banking)
- HELP (sends summary of the commands)
1Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. 2Bill Pay feature requires enrollment via Online Banking and is subject to credit union approval. 3Access to Mobile Check Deposit feature is subject to credit union approval; deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.