(Please read the following and complete the application below)
This is the agreement, which covers your Cash Card (ATM) or Tech Check Card (ATM & Visa Debit) and PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN).
The use of your Card shall be subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The Card is the property of the Credit Union and is subject to revocation at any time. It must be returned to us by you whenever we request.
You also agree that an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) may impound your card at any time.
- At the time the Credit Union issues a PIN that validates and must accompany your Card,
you agree not to tell any Credit Union employee or other persons your PIN.
You will not carry the PIN and Card together at any time and attempt to memorize the PIN.
- ALL transactions at any ATM or Point of Sale (P.O.S.) that are made by your Card and PIN will be treated as authorized by you. If any account that may be accessed by your Card is a joint account, all those transactions will be binding on all parties.
- Withdrawals transacted by the Card and PIN may not exceed funds available either in excess of shares, share drafts, or open-end approved balances. If an overdrawn balance exists, you agree to give the Credit Union authorization to withdraw from other accounts that you may own to correct the overdrawn condition.
- A receipt will be issued at the time of the transaction at ATM locations or P.O.S.
- A deposit that may not agree with the deposit envelope found within the ATM will be adjusted to the amount inside the depository envelope. Funds deposited may not be immediately credited to your account until verification has been completed.
- To cancel your access device and PIN, notify the Credit Union in writing.
- You agree to authorize the Credit Union to obtain such credit information relating to you as we deem necessary in order to carry out the terms of this Card Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that this Card Agreement is subject to change at any time by the Credit Union upon 21-days' notice to you. This notice will be mailed to your last known address.
- The Credit Union reserves the right to levy fees and or fines in accordance with the fee schedules adopted by the Credit Union.
The submitting of this card request is a request that I/we will be issued a Cash Card (ATM) or Tech Check Card (ATM & Visa Debit) and that I/we have read and understand the terms and conditions. The balances shown on the ATM may not be current and it is my responsibility to handle all accounts in a proper manner. If not, you may be required to forfeit the card and be assessed appropriate fees.
Fees: (May 1, 2017) Other fees may apply as disclosed in your service agreements.
|Tech Check Card per transaction fee
|Withdrawal / Transfer (non-Tech CU ATM)
|NSF item honored
The maximum amount that may be withdrawn at ATM or given as cash back on a deposit per day is $500.00.
Tech Check Card transactions are limited to 12 per day, up to $9,999.00. A transaction includes merchant authorizations,
inquiries and approved or declined transactions.
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the Card Agreement. I also acknowledge that I have viewed or printed a copy of the Regulation E, Electronic Funds Transfer Consumer Disclosure Statement provided here. While we use SSL encryption, Tech Credit Union does not guaranty the security of data and will not be liable for interception by third parties.