Online & Mobile Banking Login Help
Always check your browser address bar to verify that you've reached our official website. Our homepage, as well as any application or form that you use to share sensitive information with us, will have these features:
Please notify us if you find any of these features are missing.
New User Activation
Use your Tech CU account number (see your credit union ID card) as your "Username" and the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your "Password" the first time you log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking. You will be prompted to create a new Username and Password (see requirements below).
Creating A Username & Password
You'll be prompted to take these two steps the first time you login to Online Banking or Mobile Banking:
Step 1: Create a secure Username & Password
Number only usernames and passwords are not allowed. The system will review your username and password and prompt you to create a new username, password or both.
- Must be at least eight characters long.
- Must contain one letter.
- Can contain letters, numbers and the following special characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Cannot contain any whitespace (spaces are not allowed: including before, in the middle of, or after the username).
- Must be at least eight characters long and no longer than 32 characters.
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories: letters, numbers, any special character.
- Cannot contain any whitespace (spaces are not allowed: including before, in the middle of, or after the password).
- Cannot use your username as any part of your password.
Step 2: Obtain an Access Code
You will be asked to provide a phone number where you can immediately receive an access code via text and/or automated voice message. A new access code will be required each time you log in on a computer or mobile device not recognized by the system.
Please note...you can ask the system to remember your computer or mobile device so you do not need to repeat this step every time you log in. However, you will need a new access code for each computer/mobile device not recognized by the system.
You may use the "My Profile" link within Online Banking to change your username or password anytime you wish.
If you have forgotten your username or password, or received a lock-out message, you may use the "Forgot/Reset Password" link located in the Online Banking login section of the home page. This feature will allow you to reset your username or password yourself. If you need further assistance, please call our Web Services department at (800) 276-8324 extension 111. They are available from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday.
Call our Web Services department at (800) 276-8324 extension 111 if you're having difficulty logging on.