Online & Mobile Banking Login Help
Always check your browser address bar to verify that you've reached our official website. Our website pages, as well as any application or form that you use to share sensitive information with us, will have these features:
Google Chrome users: Chrome version 67 will present HTTPS addresses as shown above. Chrome version 69, released September 2018, will show a lock icon but will not show the green text or shading in the address bar. When Chrome version 70 is released in October 2018, websites that do not have HTTPS certificates will trigger a red "Not Secure" label when the website address is entered in the address bar.
Please contact us if you have any Tech CU website security concerns.
New User Activation
Use your Tech CU account number (see your credit union ID card) as your "Username" and the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your "Password" the first time you log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking. You will be prompted to create a new Username and Password (see requirements below).
Creating A Username & Password
You'll be prompted to take these two steps the first time you login to Online Banking or Mobile Banking:
Step 1: Create a secure Username & Password
Number only usernames and passwords are not allowed. The system will review your username and password and prompt you to create a new username, password or both.
- Must be at least eight characters long.
- Must contain one letter.
- Can contain letters, numbers and the following special characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Cannot contain any whitespace (spaces are not allowed: including before, in the middle of, or after the username).
- Cannot include your member/account number or social security number.
- Must be at least 10 characters long and no longer than 32 characters.
- Must contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- Must contain at least 1 lowercase letter.
- Must contain at least 1 number.
- Must cantain at least 1 special character: @$*_-=.!~
- Cannot contain any whitespace (spaces are not allowed: including before, in the middle of, or after the password).
- Cannot use your username as any part of your password.
- Cannot be a password considered to be too easily guessed such as "abc123" or "password1".
Step 2: Obtain an Access Code
You will be asked to provide a phone number where you can immediately receive an access code via text and/or automated voice message. A new access code will be required each time you log in on a computer or mobile device not recognized by the system.
Please note...you can ask the system to remember your computer or mobile device so you do not need to repeat this step every time you log in. However, you will need a new access code for each computer/mobile device not recognized by the system.
You may use the "My Profile" link within Online Banking to change your username or password anytime you wish.
If you have forgotten your username or password, or received a lock-out message, you may use the "Forgot/Reset Password" link located in the Online Banking login section of the home page. This feature will allow you to reset your username or password yourself. If you need further assistance, please call our Web Services department at (800) 276-8324 extension 111. They are available from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday.
Call our Web Services department at (800) 276-8324 extension 111 if you're having difficulty logging on.