Vehicle & RV Loans
Vehicle Loan Special...rates as low as 1.74% APR for up to 47-months, 2.24% APR up to 59-months and 2.74% APR up to 71-months. These rates are good on cars, trucks and motorcycles valued at just $5,000 or more. You'll save money when purchasing a new or used vehicle or refinancing a higher interest rate loan you have with another lender. You can even borrow against the equity in your vehicle to get the cash you need for any purpose. See details.
Cars, trucks and motorcycles.
The rate you receive is based on your personal credit profile, model year of vehicle and term of the loan. 100% financing available on loans not exceeding a loan-to-value of 100% of Manufacturers' Suggested Retail Price on new vehicles or NADA Average Retail value on used vehicles. Motorcycles must be valued at $10,000 or more to qualify for Vehicle Loan rates; motorcycles valued under $10,000 are classified as Recreational Vehicle Loan. 90-days to first payment option increases the length of the loan term an additional two months.
Recreational Vehicle (RV) Loans
Campers trailers, travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, truck campers, type A, B and C motor homes, sport utility RVs, ATVs, jet skis, snowmobiles, boat-motor-trailer units, as well as motorcycles valued under $10,000.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Extended repayment terms.
- Finance up to 125% with nothing down.
- No application fees.
The rate you receive is based on your personal credit profile, model year of vehicle and term of the loan. Maximum amount financed is based on amount of dealer invoice for new units and NADA wholesale/trade for used units. The National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) provides vehicle valuation services to businesses and consumers.
Vehicle Protection Plans
Get an instant quote on vehicle protection plans designed to protect your vehicle investment and your family's financial future.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) provides protection against mechanical breakdowns beyond the original manufacturer's warranty. Our extended warranty lets you enjoy worry-free driving with nationwide coverage, 24-hour roadside assistance, and rental car assistance. In addition, you can transfer coverage - a nice incentive should you sell your car before the warranty expires.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) covers the deficiency balance on your loan in the event of a loss. If an insurance claim deems your car a total loss and pays less for your car than what you owe on your loan, the plan will cover the difference to pay-off your loan.
- Credit Insurance protects your family's financial future. It is a type of insurance policy purchased by a borrower that will pay-off the loan in the event of death or will make loan payments if a disability occurs.
Where to Get a Vehicle Loan